Registration period for All Divisions:
- If the Registration Form received by the League Registration Secretary is not the original (i.e. is sent by FAX or Email), the League Registration Secretary must receive the original Registration Form within 5 (five) Business Days of the initial Registration Form being received.
- Registration Forms must be received within
five (5) working days from the date
stated on the Registration Form when the Player and Club Secretary
signed the Registration Form.
- A player may be only registered for ONE club at a time.
- A player may register for a MAXIMUM of THREE clubs during the
period 1 July until 30 June of the following Year. During this period,
the player is only eligible to play for TWO clubs.
- The registration deadline is 5pm on the last working day prior
to the day of the match in which the players wishes to participate.
It is imperative that all sections are completed
- Section A (Player Details) – By the player
- Section B (Integrity) – By the player
- Section C (Club Details) – By the Club Secretary/Chairman
- all completed transfer forms must be sent to the most senior League that the signing club participate in.
- The transfer form must be accompanied by a £10.00 administration fee.
International Clearance (ITC)
- An ITC (International Transfer Certificate) is required for any player previously registered with a club outside of Wales
- From the start of the 2014/15 season the FAW will no longer accept the ITC request form.
- All ITC requests must be made using the J3 registration form.
- Send a copy of the form direct to the FAW by Fax, Email or Post
- The original form must be sent to the League Registration secretary
- The form must be clearly marked notifying the secretary of the ITC.
Thursday June 9, 2016 – Thursday March 30, 2017