The champagne had to be put on ice at the Rock where Corwen failed to deliver three points to be declared champions and earn their right to join the Cymru Alliance elite. With 10 minutes of play left the league officials were already starting to pin the Corwen colours to the Championship Trophy but all of a sudden from being 2-1 up, their hosts turned this clash on its head to win 3-2. The story of the game went as follows; Corwen took an early lead when Scott Evans provided an easy opportunity for Sam Henry to convert from close range. Albion were then able to level through Danny Holland to go in all square at the break. It really was a cagey second half but Corwen restored their lead with 10 minutes remaining and there were jubilant celebrations as they all celebrated Henry’s second goal of the match after some good work by Iorweth Jones. However, a determined Albion equalised through Alex William's and an own goal in the last two minutes broke Corwen’s hearts.

Brickfield Rangers slumped to a 4-1 defeat at Clywedog Park against Penycae but were holding them at the break 1-1. In fact they took an early lead through Sam Giles. A young Brickfield outfit tired and the visitors ran out comfortable winners in the end with strikes from Anthony Dunleavey and a James Trigg treble. Brickfield stalwart Andy Ruscoe was left to reflect “It was not the result we had hoped for but this young side are learning lots of valuable lessons each from every game we play. We can’t take anything from Penycae who took their chances well. A massive shout out however has to go out to youngster Andrew Vale for one hell of a performance today.”

Hawarden Rangers look well on their way to landing the wooden spoon after flopping to a 5-3 reversal against Brymbo who wrapped up their campaign with a 3rd placed position. Both teams started brightly but it was Hawarden who opened the scoring after 10 minutes when a long clearance from Mike Adamson was allowed to bounce in the heart of the Brymbo defence and it was Danny Wynne who showed the heart and desire to get to the ball first to head the ball over the advancing goalkeeper. Skipper Dom Auty then produced an assured finish to double Hawarden’s lead after 16 minutes following a fine through ball from Lewis Cunliffe. Hawarden then pressed the self-destruct button and some poor defensive play allowed Brymbo to level things up with two goals in two minutes from Jake Prescott and Ryan Clarke and then Jack Stewart got Brymbo’s noses in front. Hawarden ensured they went into the break on level terms when a well worked corner allowed Danny Wynne to prod home for his second of the game with the last action of the opening half. Brymbo’s superior quality and fitness levels came to the fore in the second half and they regained their lead on the hour mark through Clarke with his second goal of the match and Ben Kearney made the game safe in the 75th minute.

Llanuwchllyn wrapped up their campaign but suffered a 3-0 reversal against FC Nomads who achieved a comfortable win to conclude their season. Nomads dominated things from start to finish and it could have been 6 or 7 nil. Goals from Danny Sullivan and Matty Pearce gave them a two goal cushion at the break and a further strike from Danny Barlow ended the game as a contest in the second half.

Rhostyllen were back in the doldrums and were walloped 4-0 by Mold Alexandra. The visitors started on the front foot enjoying plenty of possession and took an early lead when Lee Jones pounced on a loose back pass to round the advancing goalkeeper, They doubled their tally from a corner caused havoc in the box and Lee Jones was on hand to tap home from close range, The hosts were on the ropes again when they added a 3rd goal just prior to half time when Kevin Day twisted and turned finding a fantastic finish. It was more of the same in the second half with Mold totally dominating and they completed their demolition job when Lee Jones expertly rounded the home keeper to complete his hat-trick and seal the win.

There were just three games in the lower reaches. For the 3rd game on the bounce, Coedpoeth shared a 3-3 draw, this time with New Brighton. On target were Arron Camplin, Nathan Jones and Kurt Griffiths. Hitting back were Rhys Peers, Ste Orsler and James Beck with an injury time leveller.

Adam Colley and Daniel Hughes combined for Llay Welfare to clinch a 2-0 success at Overton.

Holywell Town thrashed Llangollen 15-0, Jay and Kyle Wilkes bagged a treble apiece and completing the whitewash were Ryan Jones, Nathan Williams, Owen Davies, Wayne Edwards (2), Jack Gibbons, Jake Cooke, Jack Pennington and Mike Guest