The Welsh Trophy competition took centre stage and Brymbo caused quite a stir by dumping out their hosts Brickfield Rangers who had been unbeaten so far. In fact had Brickfield keeper Mike Platt not been so agile the 5-0 score-lone would have been much higher. Brymbo looked comfortable from start to finish and went ahead after Billy New squared for Jamie Cumming to tap in from close range. He then doubled his sides account after a flick on by New and he fired under the advancing keeper. Just before the half ended, Brymbo got a third and once again it was a flick on and Ryan Clarke was first to the ball to loop over the advancing Mike Platt. Brickfield came out and pushed to get back into the game but Brymbo weathered the storm and then started finding plenty of space, it was 4-0 when two Brickfield defenders ran into each other and left Jamie Cumming to scoop the ball into an empty net for his hat trick and just before the end he got a 4th as he rifled a low shot in off the post to make it 5-0.

Corwen thought they had the bonus of facing FC Queens Park who had outfield player Danny Roberts deputising on goal but he was outstanding and made a significant contribution. Corwen did take a 15th minute lead when on his debut, Sam Henry broke the deadlock with a stunning freekick. Almost from the restart, their visitors pulled and Mike Latham levelled following a defensive gaffe. A Henry breakaway goal on the half hour mark produced a 2-1 success for Corwen.

A goal each side of the break from Danny Wynne and Tom Williams enabled Hawarden Rangers to defeat Cefn Mawr Rangers 2-0.

Johnstown had their moments and had a better second half but by then the damage had been done, and visitors Cefn Albion went through 6-2 with man of the match Conner Kendrick securing a hat-trick and completing the task were Jimmy Jones (2) and Alex Williams. Johnstown had their moments and pegged things back through man of the match Matt Ferrie who scored both of their goals and Lee Pritchard also saved a penalty,

LEX XI benefited from playing against 10 men all of the second half and after trailing 2-1 they turned the game on its head to progress 3-2 with efforts from Dylan Jones, Harry Gould and Aaron Davies after Ben Wilson had bagged himself a brace.

Llanuwchllyn had a shock exit and were beaten 4-2 by Pwllhelli and netted through Carl Jones, Jake Jones (2) and Mark Jones after AJ Galdo and Owain Williams had given the hosts some hope.

Llay Welfare bossed the early exchanges against FC Nomads and went 2-0 in front through Matty Worrall on his debut and Rhys Lloyd. Nomads reacted by changing their shape and pulled a goal back through Danny Hughes and then equalised on 70 mins with a Bryn Preece bullet header. With a spot-kick show-down looming, Ross Sumner popped up with another last gasp winner and thatís 2 weeks on the spin for him.

For their local derby at home to Saltney Town, Mold Alexandra were well and truly turned over and were dumped out 4-0 courtesy of strikes from Rabih Jumaa who netted from close in following a rebound from a Ste Choicci freekick and on the stroke of half time Leon Jones headed home a pin-point freekick from Paul Johnson. Mold were on the ropes again in the 74th minute and following a trip on Tommy Booth, Choicci converted the resulting spot-kick and there was even time for Saltney to pile even more misery on their hosts when Sam Buckley scores with a blistering shot.

Offa Athletic have had a turn in fortunes and they sent Mynydd Isa Spartans crashing out 3-0 and their marksmen were Jordan Valentine and Dan Jones who netted a goal in each half.

Overton Recreational were defeated 2-1 by Rhydymwyn who had wiped out a Harry Massey strike.

Penycae were comfortable 4-2 winners against Coedpoeth but did it the hard way. A brace from Alex Rowlands was the telling factor and sandwiched in between was a 1st goal in more than 3 years for Adam Peters. Coedpoeth rallied and pulled goals back through Mike Taylor and Leigh Griffiths but Chris Piney put the tie to bed in the 4th minute of stoppage time.

Plas Madoc will be pleased as punch for scalping New Brighton Villa 4-0, on target were Lee Price from the penalty spot, Richard Lawrence and a double blast from Jamie Williams.

Rhosllanerchrugog had their cup dreams shattered by cup warriors Chirk AAA who scalped their hosts 7-1 courtesy of efforts from Adam Williams, Jack Edwards with a brace, Phil Pearce, Joe Evans, Jamie Rogers and Louie Middlehurst. Hitting back for the hosts was Darren Greenaway.

Rhostyllen and Castell Alun Colts ended all square at 2-2 after 90 mins and extra time but Rhostyllen kept their nerve to win the penalty show down 3-2. Ash Ryan and Owen Williams had netted for the hosts with Dominic Wolsley and Tom Adams responding.

In the Reserves Division, Buckley Town were turned over 6-1 by visitors Cefn Druids who had a hat-trick hero in Kane Frost. Completing their tally were Lewis George, Efan Woodall and Alik Godfrey with Tom Gunson responding.

Castell Alun took quite a hiding and went down on home soil 8-0 against Mold Alexandra.

FC Nomads narrowly went 2-1 against Corwen but had equalised at one stage through Cameron Gardner.

Ruthin Town defeated Gresford Athletic by a comfortable 4-1 margin thanks to Isaac Edwards, Matt Williams, Tom Mann and Tom Watkin-Jones.

Queens Park shared a 4-4 draw with Brickfield Rangers and their marksmen were Shane Prince(2), Sean Skimmings and Dan Roberts.

Due to the acute shortage of referees games in the Reserves and Colts Division between Cefn Albion and Cefn Mawr Rangers, Coedpoeth United and Ruthin Town and Llangollen Town versus Johnstown had to be canned.

Mynydd Isa Spartans were toppled 4-2 by Overton who all 3 points courtesy of efforts from Lewis Williams, Owen Platt and Matthias Adelmann (2) with the hosts reducing the arrears through Joe Mitchell and Joe Robins.

Despite Matt Wright bagging himself a brace for New Brighton Villa, visitors Rhos Aelwyd edged things to win 3-2 and their marksmen were Callum Smith(2) and Lloyd Marsden.

Rhydymwyn went ahead through Jack Smallman against Penycae who levelled with the last kick of the game through Ben Richards.